DISTRICT CLOSURE UPDATE & INSTRUCTIONAL PACKETS MAILED OUT

To the Raymondville ISD Community, 
 
I hope you all had a joyful Easter weekend. It was a different experience to stay home during a time we are so used to spending together, but we found other ways to connect with our loved ones. I appreciate your continued support for the District during these challenging times.
 
This letter is to announce that all school buildings will remain closed until April 30, 2020, and all in-person classes are cancelled until further notice.  Raymondville ISD is beginning At-Home Instruction on April 15, 2020.  Campuses mailed out instructional packets this week, and our technology staff uploaded materials onto our website.  I know this is a difficult time for everyone, and I just want you to do your best. Teachers will be available daily to provide support. 
 
My greatest concern is for the health and safety of the Raymondville ISD Community.  I urge you to follow the shelter-in-place orders issued by Governor Abbott and by our County Judge. Bearkat Nation is strong, and we will get through this together.
 
Thank you and God Bless,
 
Stetson Roane

Popular Posts